Dark Places and the Looney Bin

It is going to be one of those again where I let the thoughts roll without any clue what is going to come out of my fingers. My weekend was pretty non-adventurous. No partying no movies nothing. Although flirting with the movie manager is quite entertaining, I still didn't feel like paying $6,75 for anything that was playing right now so what would be my reason for hanging out at the Megaplex?
So which one of you have ever taken a picture of their own noonchie? Well darn. I guess that is what I am talking about today. I tried to do it because I wanted to know what it looks like when someone else is looking at it. Trying is the important word in that sentence since I couldn't get it done. The picture kept coming out black. Now is that because it is really dark down there or was I constantly taking a picture of my black dress? I don't know because after three tries it just felt silly so I stopped. And now besides feeling silly I am wondering if I just lost my mind completely. Who does these things that I do? Lunatics that is who!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

When life flips upside down, you make pancakes

One of my own stories Fireworks and Gossip

Slippery Hills and Children's Lauhaughteeee