Reading is my passion. I live and breathe books. As a result my house is full of books. In fact my biggest worry about moving away from London was how to get my books back. Forget how to find a job, where to live, and other mundane stuff ... my books. Amazon and me are best buddies. There was a time when I went to library every week but when I started to struggle to find books I wanted to read - I had caught up with the speed in which they got new books - I started to buy books from Amazon. I am even a prime member which means I get my orders the next day. Most of these orders I send to the office just in case they are too big and don't fit through the mail slot. One day I ordered some books on Friday so I had them sent home. It was a typical Saturday morning. So I stayed in bed until my stomach told me to get out, my hair was a mess, I hadn't seen the inside of the bath tub yet when there was a knock on the door. My books! I opened the door expecting the elderly post man only ...
Comments
Post a Comment